- Effective, though controversial, treatment for depression is electroshock.
- Alternative natural “brain sparker”: Exercise?
- What kind of exercise: Sufficient to have to breath harder?
- Links with: Spiritual traditions and their breath exercises?
- Links with: Jumping-into-cold water, which causes hyperventilation by Cold Shock Response?
- Links with: Mammalian Diving Reflex, cold water on the face, and especially up the nose?
– For feedback on these ideas:
Do you know anyone who stays depressed, who exercises strenuously enough to breathe harder? Or has a spiritual practice of breath exercises? Or uses cold water in these ways?